Our offers for partners
Discover our range of services:
- it’s OWL offers manufacturing companies comprehensive support for digital transformation ranging from events, training sessions, specialist groups, demonstration centres and quick checks, to transfer projects.
- Interested parties find out about new research approaches and solutions for digital transformation, and network with cooperation partners from industry and research in around 30 events and workshops each year.
- Training sessions impart knowledge about new technologies and their areas of application to employees. The Industrie 4.0 and Systems Engineering specialist groups allow for dialogue between companies as they discuss current developments in digital production.
- In demonstration centres, businesses also have the option to experience new technologies in practice, and discuss their own applications with experts from the research sector. Examples are SmartFactoryOWL of Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences and Fraunhofer IOSB-INA in Lemgo, Bielefeld University’s Human-Machine Interfaction Transfer Lab and the Systems Engineering Live Lab at Fraunhofer Institute for Mechatronic Systems Design in Paderborn.
- By means of a self check in the form of an online questionnaire, businesses can independently take stock of where their operations are in terms of digitalisation. In the context of a company’s quick check, experts from it’s OWL research institutes examine a company’s production and highlight specific options for optimisation. They recommend solutions for implementation and facilitate contact with experts.
- In transfer projects, small and medium-sized businesses together with a research institute are able to meet specific challenges of digital transformation.
- Start-ups and founders in the field of intelligent manufacturing receive support in developing their business concept, and gain access to potential clients in the network.
- it’s OWL also establishes contact to international partners in the focus regions.
- Our range of services is provided by the Competence Centre “Digital in NRW”, which is sponsored by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.